Who is who on CEONSS
Hello and welcome Stein!
Well I think you are a decent ONS player. You don't need to be good with Shock or LG in ONS, because it is more about teamwork, strategy and tactics than aim and score.
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Tue 13. Aug 2013, 17:33
- Description: from Italy
Hello Stein and welcome to the board!
- Posts: 446
- Joined: Mon 25. Nov 2013, 22:46
- Description: Haggis
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Fri 11. Oct 2013, 16:16
- Description: I'm a witch, not a bitch.
- Location: Borderline of Paris
Sorry I don't speak English (really I speak "FPS-english") but
, I'm multilingual
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun 23. Feb 2014, 17:52
- Description: My first name Andrew 46 years
- Location: Wales
Hi Steiner u ok new to all this so I hope u seen this
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Thu 7. Aug 2014, 00:39
- Location: Delft, Netherlands
Hey Wales, good to see you on the forums mate, welcome
If you want, you can make a new topic and introduce yourself a bit.
See you on the server!