Back in the saddle.

Who is who on CEONSS
MikeFiend
Description: Maryland, United States

Back in the saddle.

Post by MikeFiend » Thu 11. Jun 2015, 20:43

So, I still have about 8 or 9 keys that refuse to work on my laptop. One of you had mentioned adding an external keyboard which I failed to try but just did about an hour ago. Works like a charm! It slides around a lot on my formica kitchen counter, but it's way better than not having a fully functional keyboard. Eventually, when I don't mind having my laptop for a day or more, I'll have it fixed and all will be right with my gaming world once again. I also wanted to add that I have been playing just about every day in spite of my keyboard issues, but under a different moniker: WolfsBlood. This is my freeze-tag name which I use on the SOL server(s). Reason I mention this is because during my busted laptop playing days, one of my dead casualty keys was the "t" key. This means that I was not able to access the public channel so I changed my name to WolfsBlood so that you all wouldn't think that suddenly I had become antisocial ;) It's good to be back and able to communicate with the gang again. I really did miss speaking with you guys (and gals!). Mucho love, MikeFiend

RANE!

Re: Back in the saddle.

Post by RANE! » Thu 11. Jun 2015, 23:16

Hi MikeFiend mate! :D

joeblow
Description: male gamer

Post by joeblow » Fri 12. Jun 2015, 19:45

Welcome back Mike!

Cat1981England

Post by Cat1981England » Sat 13. Jun 2015, 09:38

Welcome back Mike!

I hope you don't mind, I moved the thread to the player lounge :innocnt:
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1:

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Hyden
Description: Eastern Coast Canadian, gamer

Post by Hyden » Sun 14. Jun 2015, 02:53

Welcome back !

s°rcery
Description: I'm a witch, not a bitch.

Post by s°rcery » Wed 24. Jun 2015, 11:10

Come do a hug to Auntie !

WB Mr. Fiend :)
Sorry I don't speak English (really I speak "FPS-english") but since Translate-Google, I'm multilingual :P (joke) !