Hi there it's me!

Who is who on CEONSS
SysX

Hi there it's me!

Postby SysX » Sat 4. Mar 2017, 09:51

Hey people at CEONSS, let me introduce myself here !
Most people on the serv probably allready know me as a regular player, but here is some background information about me and how it all started.

I started playing ut2004 since launch and Ive allways come back to this game since it's the only game that can give me this adrenaline rush and it's fun as hell too.
The first years were just amazing, just getting into this game as a total noob, couldn't aim, dodge, jump or whatever.. I was a complete novice at that time but I had fun.

Then things started to get a bit serious, my brother started a dutch clan called Dutch Fraggers (original I know ^^) and we were playing ICTF and started playing ladders on clanbase, this is the time when the addiction got real.
I absolutely loved playing clan wars and pretty soon we were competing in cups which were divided in divisions playing it out in a tournament style.

After a while the clan started to break apart and after some clanwhoring me and my brother and other friend from the old clan got into this clan called Insane Gaming.
We progressed a lot at that time, playing many cups and different gametypes like TAM, IDM, and some other fun cups we had back then, it was amazing and it leeched away most of my time playing praccies, internals, discussing map tactics... it was pretty serious back then ^^.

We played pretty serious till 2006 then like with all good things, it comes to an end, people were pretty tired of the game at that time and clans started to fall apart at a rapid rate all over the place, we still had the occasional cups but with every cup the clan participation started to become less.

So since that time I started playing other games, but I kept playing this game from time to time and it brings us where we are now.
I find myself playing more UT lately and it's all thanks to this server tbh, it has a nice community, hardly any flaming compared to the community I played with all those other years, and I always loved onslaught :>

Tnx CEONSS for this great server, and I'll see you guys ingame!

Gaffer
Description: Total arse

Hi there it's me!

Postby Gaffer » Sat 4. Mar 2017, 17:41

Hey SysX, welcome to the forum! That's a mighty fine C.V. you have there, no wonder you're so good :readit:

What other games do you play?
See you on the server!

EmanReleipS
Administrator
Description: Pancake Fairy

Hi there it's me!

Postby EmanReleipS » Sat 4. Mar 2017, 17:57

Silly Gaffy, there are no other games beside UT! :lol:

Hey Syssy! :D Nice to see you've found your way to the forum! :welcomewagon:

Take a look around! Maybe you'd enjoy leaving some map feedback, voting in some polls or even participate in a match event (prob kick all of our butts, though).

See you on the server!

ThunderCat
Description: Swiggity swooty

Hi there it's me!

Postby ThunderCat » Sat 4. Mar 2017, 18:05

Hello SysX! :wave:

Glad you found the forums! Woohoo! o/\o :D

Hawk
Description: Fly like an eagle euh hawk :p

Hi there it's me!

Postby Hawk » Sat 4. Mar 2017, 18:15

Hello Sys the Sys :o) Most of us on this server started the game too in 2004 I think, but I still can't aim, dodge, etc héhé.
I am flemish (Belgium) so apparently we speak more or less the same mothertongue olé

Yup most clans dissapeared by now so we all found a new home on CEONSS jihaa

Oh btw Emans ends most names with Y so she does not mean that you are a syssy muahaha

Shoot you soon on the server :machinegun: :slurrp:

And Gaffer when are you finally going to add a profile picture ?
Hawk
Free as a bird

Miauz55555

Hi there it's me!

Postby Miauz55555 » Sat 4. Mar 2017, 18:20

Hey SysX,

nice you found the secret CEONSS forum! WuuHoo :!: \o\ \o\ |o| /o/ /o/
Always nice to play with you.

I also think we have one of the friendliest playerbase, also when there are always a fwe people which aren't happy without flaming and bitching. But we also have some well matured people here.. and most of the time they can overcome there problems with other players themselve. For the really hard cases we use the "fist through screen mutator" :stopitnoob: (I need that thing :ghehe: )

--------------
Jeka wrote:Me too, just joined the forum today.
And btw instead of digging the whole forum I would like to ask the users here: where can I download those custom vehicles of the server? Is this a mod or every vehicle was installed separately ?

Hello Jeka,

also a wellcome to the forum to you.
To your question:
The vehicles and weapons and so on which are on the server are build inside the maps which we made or editet for CEONSS.
You can load the most maps there: CEONSS SERVER » CEONSS Public Server » The Map Roster (Butom, first post). Just place all the files in the right place and you save some download-time and can use them offline.
For the most vehicles exists also a replacement mutator for stock vehicles. You can look out in the "The Creative Corner" for some of them. Others are spead over the web. If you're searching for something speacial and didn't find make a post in the general section of the forum.
-------------

Play fair and have fun.

Gaffer
Description: Total arse

Hi there it's me!

Postby Gaffer » Sun 5. Mar 2017, 16:25

Hawk wrote:And Gaffer when are you finally going to add a profile picture ?

Happy?

Hyden
Description: Eastern Coast Canadian, gamer

Hi there it's me!

Postby Hyden » Tue 7. Mar 2017, 22:36

Welcome to the forums! Now run before it's too damn late to escape :O

SysX

Hi there it's me!

Postby SysX » Wed 8. Mar 2017, 08:05

Hyden wrote:Welcome to the forums! Now run before it's too damn late to escape :O

It's allready too late... D:

Xac
Description: keeping it UNreal since 2004

Hi there it's me!

Postby Xac » Wed 8. Mar 2017, 15:58

:welcomewagon: SysXXX!

See you in game :machinegun:
I tried to drown my sorrows, but somehow they learned how to swim...

Return to “The Players Lounge”