New admins #3

News, server & forum rules
Cat1981England

New admins #3

Postby Cat1981England » Wed 26. Jul 2017, 20:22

I'm very happy to let everyone know that Gaffer, GLoups! and Widurr have all agreed to volunteer their time and help out with the running of CEONSS. All 3 have shown a real willingness to help make things better of their own accord and help out whenever asked. They are always a pleasure to play with, experienced and have thoroughly demonstrated all the traits needed to become admins.

We've been having a hard time keeping up with everything behind the scenes and having some extra hands will really help keep things running smoothly.

Thank you Wid, GL and Gaff :yippiiieh:
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1:

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Dalyup!
Description: Haggis

Re: New admins #3

Postby Dalyup! » Wed 26. Jul 2017, 20:40

Welcome to all of you! Shame none you of have "cat" or such in your title as it seemed to be a tradition with the previous admins.

Miauz55555

Postby Miauz55555 » Thu 27. Jul 2017, 12:34

Welcome, I'm sure you will make everything exelent.

I also think we can rename them to WindowCat, GlobalCat and GawkingCat (as gawk is gaffen in german). =D

Gaffer
Description: Total arse

New admins #3

Postby Gaffer » Thu 27. Jul 2017, 17:06

Thanks for the kind words guys, I'm happy to finally be contributing back to this server that has given me so much.

I'll have your backs when the botters attack, and if there is ever a player uprising, I'll help beat them back down :lol:

-Nick-

New admins #3

Postby -Nick- » Thu 27. Jul 2017, 19:37

Good choices from you and your team, Cat. I'm sure each will have their attributes effect the team and CEONSS positively.

Cat1981England wrote:Gaffer

Oh no, Double slap on constant repeat? I fear for you all.

Gaffer
Description: Total arse

New admins #3

Postby Gaffer » Thu 27. Jul 2017, 20:17

-Nick- wrote:Oh no, Double slap on constant repeat? I fear for you all.

How does Central European DoubleSlap Server sound?
I shall usher in an era of DM and NV maps, striking down all who op...what was that noise....all who opp....Cat what are you doing here...No!...Mmmm... :silent:

Thanks Nick :thumbup:

EmanReleipS
Administrator
Description: Pancake Fairy

New admins #3

Postby EmanReleipS » Thu 27. Jul 2017, 20:53

The admin bar is getting a little crowded! ;) Welcome and nice to have you all on board!

I see Miau is doing his best to hurry the Catpocalypse up. :lol:

Hawk
Description: Fly like an eagle euh hawk :p

New admins #3

Postby Hawk » Sat 29. Jul 2017, 12:33

Omg Gaffer an admin, the world has come to an end :muahaha:

Congrats new admins :yippiiieh: :clap:
Hawk
Free as a bird

Hyden
Description: Eastern Coast Canadian, gamer

Postby Hyden » Sat 29. Jul 2017, 17:15

Congrats, enjoy your newfound evil powers! Long live the Regime!

Pegasus
Description: ONSWordFactory

Postby Pegasus » Sat 29. Jul 2017, 18:53

Always exciting to see how the CEONSS staff expands and evolves, and this time's no different. If there's a common thread linking these admissions together (or a conspiracy, because there always is one, I tells ya!11 :p), it seems to be a shift from tapping people at the polar opposites of the European meridians (Norway and South Africa) back to an arc that carves right across the heart of the continent, picking longtime server regulars residing in France, Germany and Poland - CEONSS being true to its name right there :).
More importantly, however, and based on what I've been reading, this infusion of talent to the admin team's bloodstream could even turn out to be ground-shifting, considering Gaffer, GLoups and Widurr all seem to have some kind of technical background or specialized expertise in relevant areas that could lead to the pursuit of useful, new projects or to optimizations of processes from which the server and its community could benefit greatly.

To prevent overinflated expectations, I think it's best the introductory hype ended somewhere 'round here. As I said though, I am pretty excited about this expansion, and would like to thank both the established admin team for making these fine choices, as well as the three members now added to the CEONSS staff for generously accepting to offer their time n' effort towards keeping the server rejuvenated and well-maintained for everyone still playing here. Welcome to the sausage factory, gentlemen :p!

Return to “Announcements”