News, server & forum rules
EmanReleipS
Administrator
Description: Pancake Fairy

CEONSS' 10 year anniversary

Post by EmanReleipS » Mon 9. Sep 2019, 22:58

Hi peeps,

This month marks the 10 year anniversary of our server. :partyyy:
This server has brought people together both online and offline. Throughout the years, we have tried to create a place where everyone can feel welcome and have a fun time. Now it's been 10 years since this server was started by LaborHeinz, the Original Boss, as well as 15 years since the game's release.

To celebrate this occasion, we would like to invite you all to a series of special events.

First, we will organize another Lan party (if there are enough participants). Please sign up in the topic if you are interested. We will also be hosting another match event, and release new edits/maps. At the same time, I will be streaming some games on the server to show more people that our game is still going strong. Due to Real Life, we would like to start the special events next month. We'd be very happy if many of you would start to wear a [CEONSS] tag. This is not a clan symbol, but rather intended for everyone who enjoys playing on this server. :thumbup:

Here is the schedule so far:

- October 10th - October 13th: Lan Party
- October 15th: Start wearing [CEONSS] tags
- October 19th/20th: Match event including new edits
- October 20th: New edits go live on the server (unless we find out at the match event that they are broken)
- October 27th - Nov 3rd: Classic Map Week (i.e. original Torlan, Crossfire, Artic edits)
- November 10th: End of celebration

- Stream schedule (tentative): Oct 15th, Oct 19th, Oct 23rd, Oct 26th, Oct 30th, Nov 2nd, Nov 6th, Nov 10th

I'm very proud of this server and I would like to thank all the admins and players for their part in making this a great place! Also, a big thanks to Heinzi and Cat, who brought us this far with their vision and hard work. Here's to many more years together! :cheers:

Ten
Description: I love VW mk1 golfs

Post by Ten » Tue 10. Sep 2019, 17:06

:thumbup:

Hawk
Description: Fly like an eagle euh hawk :p

Post by Hawk » Tue 10. Sep 2019, 19:15

Tags starting on the 15th October ?? Great coincidence cause thats my birthday lol.
Its been a wonderfull time so far on this server and I hope the server lasts many many years more.
Lots of Thx indeed to Heinz in the first place for starting this server and thx to all the admins that continued it. And ofcourse lots of thx to the 2 bosses after Heinz : Cat and now Emans. And many thx to everybody I had the pleasure of gaming with all these years, you all gave me a lot of laughter and fun on this server.

Greetings to all
Hawk
Hawk
Free as a bird

EmanReleipS
Administrator
Description: Pancake Fairy

Post by EmanReleipS » Tue 10. Sep 2019, 19:57

Hawk wrote:
Tue 10. Sep 2019, 19:15
Tags starting on the 15th October ?? Great coincidence cause thats my birthday lol.
Its been a wonderfull time so far on this server and I hope the server lasts many many years more.
Lots of Thx indeed to Heinz in the first place for starting this server and thx to all the admins that continued it. And ofcourse lots of thx to the 2 bosses after Heinz : Cat and now Emans. And many thx to everybody I had the pleasure of gaming with all these years, you all gave me a lot of laughter and fun on this server.

Greetings to all
Hawk
Great timing! It is my mum's birthday and my anniversary as server owner as well. :D

I hope we will see you on the server again soon, Hawky! We miss you a lot!

Miauz55555

Post by Miauz55555 » Thu 12. Sep 2019, 19:28

:happybday: ......... CEONSS
And we now have an https://www.instagram.com/www_ceonss_net/ account. =D