GameTracker

News, server & forum rules
Romulus

GameTracker

Post by Romulus »

Sziasztok!
Születésnapomon létrehoztam egy GameTracker fiókot. :yupi: kipróbálás képpen.
Ha van ideje, nyugodtan küldjön egy barátjelölés kérelmet! :mrgreen: Köszönöm szépen!
Last edited by Romulus on Wed 18. Aug 2021, 07:13, edited 5 times in total.
EmanReleipS
Administrator
Description: Pancake Fairy

GameTracker

Post by EmanReleipS »

Happy belated Birthday! :yupi:
Romulus

CEONSS on GameTracker

Post by Romulus »

EmanReleipS wrote: Thu 29. Jul 2021, 06:34 Happy belated Birthday! :yupi:
Nagyon rendes tőled! köszönöm szépen! Image

Sziasztok!
úgy éreztem, hogy ezt közzé kell tenni :ghehe:
Nagyon köszönöm @EmanReleipS-nak , hogy létrehoztad a CEONSS GameTracker csoportot is! most a CEONSS is elérhető a GameTracker-on.
Köszönöm szépen! :mrgreen:

Link:
https://www.gametracker.com/clan/ceonss/
Last edited by Romulus on Tue 17. Aug 2021, 09:29, edited 3 times in total.
Pegasus
Description: ONSWordFactory

CEONSS on GameTracker

Post by Pegasus »

Setting aside how highly irregular it is for a new, ordinary community member to be creating a thread in the msg. board's Announcements section (one would expect some restriction to've been in place already preventing that), I'm struggling with the point of this move as well. A GameTracker.com CEONSS community was created for the sole purpose of informing the few visitors there of the existence of CEONSS' already established community here, and redirecting 'em to it? Wasn't that already abundantly visible and known both by way of various CEONSS GT.com page's blog entries, as well as the server variables page - not to mention ingame via the MOTD? What exactly merits thanking Ema very much for here, never mind inviting people already familiar with this site to go "ckeck out" the GT.com redirecting "community" only to be sent back here?

None of this seems particularly useful.
Eyes in the skies.
Romulus

CEONSS on GameTracker

Post by Romulus »

Köszönjük szépen a véleménynyilvánításodat, és a visszajelzésedet! Úgy gondolom a CEONSS számára a GameTracker csoport, egyfajta " terjeszkedést " jelent! így többen ismerik meg a szervert, és annak közösségét! én csak javaslatot tettem EmanReleipS-nak, de ő hozta létre a csoportot, én csak ajánlottam neki.
Köszönöm.
Pegasus
Description: ONSWordFactory

CEONSS on GameTracker

Post by Pegasus »

Romulus wrote: Fri 13. Aug 2021, 05:24 Köszönjük szépen a véleménynyilvánításodat, és a visszajelzésedet! Úgy gondolom a CEONSS számára a GameTracker csoport, egyfajta " terjeszkedést " jelent! így többen ismerik meg a szervert, és annak közösségét! én csak javaslatot tettem EmanReleipS-nak, de ő hozta létre a csoportot, én csak ajánlottam neki.
Köszönöm.
I'm aware of the sequence of events of who made the suggestion and who implemented it already; it's the usefulness of the entire exercise that I'm missing here, since this action isn't really expanding anything, as argued previously.

Also, please note that the server's language is English and this applies to the message board as well. And, assuming the translation is accurate, Ema is not a "he".
Eyes in the skies.
EmanReleipS
Administrator
Description: Pancake Fairy

CEONSS on GameTracker

Post by EmanReleipS »

I think your previous comment might have made Romulus a bit nervous or uncertain. Romulus, your English is easy to understand, please keep trying to speak in English! :thumbup:

I see your point, Peg, that linking to the Gametracker group which links back here is circular. I agreed to open the Gametracker group as Romulus requested, because I think it will be a good way for peeps who find us on Gametracker to find our other online presences, so it is more intended for those who don't have a forum account yet. Also, I plan to invite a lot of our regular players that I haven't seen in a while into the group, which may remind them of our server and bring them back for a few matches.
Romulus

CEONSS on GameTracker

Post by Romulus »

EmanReleipS wrote: Mon 16. Aug 2021, 22:43 I think your previous comment might have made Romulus a bit nervous or uncertain. Romulus, your English is easy to understand, please keep trying to speak in English! :thumbup:

I see your point, Peg, that linking to the Gametracker group which links back here is circular. I agreed to open the Gametracker group as Romulus requested, because I think it will be a good way for peeps who find us on Gametracker to find our other online presences, so it is more intended for those who don't have a forum account yet. Also, I plan to invite a lot of our regular players that I haven't seen in a while into the group, which may remind them of our server and bring them back for a few matches.
Thank you EmanReleipS! You are very kind.
Last edited by Romulus on Tue 17. Aug 2021, 09:30, edited 1 time in total.
Romulus

CEONSS on GameTracker

Post by Romulus »

EmanReleipS wrote: Mon 16. Aug 2021, 22:43 I think your previous comment might have made Romulus a uncertain.
Igen, kissé elbizonytalanodtam. Image
Romulus

GameTracker

Post by Romulus »

I speak very little English, I don't usually react in the game if they write something to me because I don't understand.
Last edited by Romulus on Tue 17. Aug 2021, 09:30, edited 2 times in total.