New staff.

News, server & forum rules
Dalyup!
Description: Haggis

Re: New staff.

Postby Dalyup! » Wed 2. Jul 2014, 12:45

Cat1981England wrote:-FuNkY-MoNk-UK an In-game Admin.

Oh wow, man, congratulations! Now you can hide your top secret super hax more easily.

Cat1981England wrote:EmanReleipS is to become a Global Moderator

Oh god.

Have mercy.

But, seriously, congratulations to both of you! Peg's explanation make the choices well-deserved and I'm sure you guys will do a great job [s]at filling the server up with chocolate bulls-eyes to headshot[/s].

Gaffer
Description: Total arse

Postby Gaffer » Wed 2. Jul 2014, 13:17

Congratulations Ema and Funky! Ema has been employee of the month for some time now, so its only reasonable she would be picked for a management position :lol:
Funky probably threatened to make admins life headshot-hell were he not chosen...I'm on to you, you slippery monk :nono:
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all the admins new and old, as well as the gmods and bosses for this wonderful server and associated forum. Thanks!
(On a side note, I really appreciate Pegasus' monologues now because they give me something to read at work :D So keep 'em coming :thumbup:

Karma_geddon
Description: from Italy

Postby Karma_geddon » Wed 2. Jul 2014, 17:02

THIS. IS. AWESOOOOME!!!

My thumbs are SO up for these two new staff members. I can only second to all that Peg already said.

There so many aspects in this thing, and I'm happy because of all of them. For example, they are "fresh meat" - players that have joined in the last year, and that have been active in the community life (server and/or forum and/or real life side) in a very positive way.

Also, incidentally, Ema is a female.
I don't want to be sexist here, but I realized some time ago that almost every social enviroment is better and more fruitful when there is a presence and an equal contribution from people of each sex.
Well, maybe this shit going on with people accusing Funk of cheating will come to end now, finally.
Now, they will say that he's mod-abusing xD

* not even reversal-sexist (for example, I'm not saying that women deserve honors and privileges and special treatments here JUST because they are women)
You can find me on fb here, if you want: https://www.facebook.com/paolo.davolio.3

-Nick-

Postby -Nick- » Wed 2. Jul 2014, 19:37

Thanks guys :thumbup:

It's a pleasure to be apart of this already fantastic team. Congratulations to Eman :clap:

Kind words, Pegasus :D

Hyden
Description: Eastern Coast Canadian, gamer

Postby Hyden » Wed 2. Jul 2014, 20:21

Congrats to you both !

Anik
Description: Pink gun nub

Postby Anik » Wed 2. Jul 2014, 21:16

Congratulations Funky and Ema <3 !

God, all my friends turn into admins xD (more bridge yay) :wohoo:

EmanReleipS
Description: Pancake Fairy

Postby EmanReleipS » Wed 2. Jul 2014, 21:36

Anik wrote:Congratulations Funky and Ema <3 !

God, all my friends turn into admins xD (more bridge yay) :wohoo:

Hahahaha! You will have to use your charms on Funky, cause I don't have any power on the server, just the forum. However, if you want the only map on the entire server list to be Bridge, talk to me..... ;)

Thanks everyone! I'm really happy to receive such a kind welcome from all the players and my fellow and mods, esp from Peg. I will probably need your help a lot. :lol:

And Karma, that was really sweet! No worries, you didn't come across as sexist (or reverse sexist).
Just for the record, I wouldn't want to see any preferential treatment for me either just because I am female.

Also, as for those wondering what kind of changes I will be introducing to the server....the chocolate appreciation map is coming as soon as Wormby receives my truckload of "reference material". ;)

Zon3r
Description: Don't shoot at me!

Postby Zon3r » Wed 2. Jul 2014, 23:08

Soon there will be more admins than players.... oh well. in that case, Cat, Ten, Golly, Ema you need to practice more, cause by my believes, admins should be way more skilled than average players :D(Funky you don't have to, take it easy :D)

Cat1981England
Administrator

Postby Cat1981England » Wed 2. Jul 2014, 23:14

True ^^ :D
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1:

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

GLoups!
Description: Just play for fun.

Postby GLoups! » Thu 3. Jul 2014, 12:47

New staff members ? That's wicked! Really good choices moreover, i wish all the best to funky (no need to add a y) and ema :dancegal:

Return to “Announcements”