Forum down.

News, server & forum rules
Cat1981England
Administrator

Forum down.

Postby Cat1981England » Sat 1. Nov 2014, 20:04

As some of you may have noticed the forum has been down for most of the day. According to our forum ISP, this is due to a global problem with DNS. There is still the possibility of some hiccups over the weekend, but fingers crossed everything should be fine now.
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1:

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

RottenToTheCore
Description: Not related to Power-Cores ;)

Re: Forum down.

Postby RottenToTheCore » Mon 3. Nov 2014, 15:27

No probs at 11/02 and 11/03 so far :thumbup:

Zon3r
Description: Don't shoot at me!

Postby Zon3r » Tue 4. Nov 2014, 17:30

Well i did noticed it today, some SQL error

-Nick-

Postby -Nick- » Tue 4. Nov 2014, 19:11

Got this error about half an hour ago. The site didn't load at all, but seems okay now.

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (11) [2002]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
Find a way.

EmanReleipS
Description: Pancake Fairy

Postby EmanReleipS » Tue 4. Nov 2014, 20:23

-FuNkY-MoNk-UK wrote:Got this error about half an hour ago. The site didn't load at all, but seems okay now.

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (11) [2002]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Got the same today, but was able to solve it by reloading.

Cat1981England
Administrator

Postby Cat1981England » Wed 5. Nov 2014, 00:09

Ok thanks all. I'll send them a ticket and try to find out what is going on.

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Cat1981England
Administrator

Postby Cat1981England » Sun 9. Nov 2014, 15:23

Forum has started playing up again...

Cat1981England
Administrator

Postby Cat1981England » Sun 14. Dec 2014, 14:36

As I'm sure you've all noticed we've been having problems again with the forum. After speaking to our forum isp yesterday, they said that there was an attack on their servers and all should be ok now, however this has continued today and I've just sent them a message telling them that we will move to a new host should these problems continue into the near future.

Fingers crossed they will get whatever the issues are sorted asap, but I think we should give them some time as they have been good for us over the years.

If the forum is down and anyone needs to get in touch with us, you can send an email to admins@ceonss.net or post on our Steam page http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CEONSS

Thanks

Return to “Announcements”