As unbalanced matches keep being a major issue on the server, I want to make some points perfectly clear:
Switching to or joining a winning team leads to unbalanced and short matches, which in general are boring for the winning team and frustrating for the losing one. Thus, this behaviour is lame and poor and I really don't understand, why so many players prefer short and boring matches!? It's like eating a hamburger compared to enjoying a 3 star menu Fast food just keeps you from staying hungry but you always will keep in mind a deluxe meal with pleasure ^^.
That is why I herewith ask you all to balance an unbalanced match!
Balancing is quite easy and always makes you the moral winner. This is a little how-to:
Code: Select all
1) Join the server as a spectator; If the match is already running then goto 8) else goto 2)
2) Prior to a match press F1 to see how the teams have been put together. If your team obviously has more skilled players than the other team, then goto 5) else just play and goto 3)
3) If you notice your team is holding more than 50% of the nodes (especially when gathering them within short time), then please press F1 to take a look at the teams. If there are obviously better players in your team, then goto 5) else go on playing and goto 3)
4) press Esc -> Game -> spectate, goto 8)
5) If your team has a bigger amount of players, then simply goto 7) else goto 6)
6) If switching to the losing team is not possible because the player amounts are even (or your team is even smaller) and the auto-balancer doesn't let you switch, then play and wait a bit until another player joins your team and makes switching to the losing one possible, then goto 7) else goto 4)
7) press Esc -> Game -> Change teams and goto 9)
8) observe as a spectator which team is the weaker one, wait until joining this losing team is possible, either by newly joining players correcting the player amounts or one that quits the winning team (yes, there are ;-)) or by the auto-balancer, then join the losing team and goto 9)
9) Have more fun with a better match, be the moral winner and get highly appreciated! Goto 3)
As simple as that
There might be some logical mistakes in this lil how-to but I think you all get what I meant to say