New admins!

News, server & forum rules
Xac
Description: keeping it UNreal since 2004

Re: New admins!

Postby Xac » Wed 9. Dec 2015, 23:41

Miauz55555 wrote:
Another question: Why the most forget always the "z" in my name? ;)

What? There's a "z" in your name? :P

Congrats to you and Dally...and as they say in the countryside, may the farce be with you both... :lol:
I tried to drown my sorrows, but somehow they learned how to swim...

Pegasus
Description: ONSWordFactory

Postby Pegasus » Thu 10. Dec 2015, 01:01

As has always been consistent with my role in acting as a front-line watchdog for this community, it is my duty this time again to inform you all that, while the devious British plot I warned you about in the previous staff expansion is still underway, another, unimaginably more sinister conspiracy also seems to be unfolding in parallel to that: simply consider how the cat-themed population among staffers has now expanded by a staggering 100%! No doubt nothing short of a full scale invasion is in the making, and, one presumes, it won't be long before additional forces are invited to join those unholy ranks, such as, say, ThunderCat here or others with cat avatars. In the face of this impending uprising, CEONSS members are urged to remain vigilant, calm but prepared, to be mindful of possible enemy spies that are sure to try infiltrating any resistance fronts, and to keep organizing and coordinating ahead of time for the coming war that is likely to extend even beyond the cat-pocalypse. Lastly, to anyone still opting to dismiss these sensible warnings even after such undeniable evidence laid bare in front of them, or otherwise remaining blissfully ignorant, the only thing left to say is, wake up sheeple!!11!!1

Ahem. Always an emotionally charged time these staff expansions...

Obligatory doomsaying aside, I trust I'm of the same mind as the rest of the CEONSS community when congratulating Daly and Miauz on their appointment as recognition of their contributions to the server up 'till now, thanking them for volunteering their time and effort to help keep the place running smoothly and improve it as much as possible going forward (very much appreciated), and, lastly, wishing them success (and patience :p!) in the work ahead, too.
Observing the server's evolving inner mechanism from the closer proximity that my group status affords me since the admin change, it's become clear to me that Cat possesses an eye for detail and quality that isn't just limited to technical aspects and implementations (although there's an awful lot there!), but also extends to the kind of people he surrounds himself with and how that drive informs their work together. Little surprise, then, that, along with Ema's still growing skills, they've lately formed an administrative core that goes beyond any pace CEONSS has ever managed to hit before in terms of output quality. That in mind, Cat green-lighting these 2 new additions means he must've seen similar potential in Daly and Miauz, so I'm definitely looking forward to how the new admin team comes together as a whole and what they'll have in store for the community in terms of content, policies or any other kind of idea/initiative they might come up with. Here's to an even better CEONSS in 2016 :)!

PS:
EmanReleipS wrote:[...]For me with my QWERTZ keyboard, [Z is] right next to the "u"[...]
Heresy! Sorcery! Burn the witch!

EmanReleipS
Description: Pancake Fairy

Postby EmanReleipS » Thu 10. Dec 2015, 02:12

Pegasus wrote:As has always been consistent with my role in acting as a front-line watchdog for this community, it is my duty this time again to inform you all that, while the devious British plot I warned you about in the previous staff expansion is still underway, another, unimaginably more sinister conspiracy also seems to be unfolding in parallel to that: simply consider how the cat-themed population among staffers has now expanded by a staggering 100%! No doubt nothing short of a full scale invasion is in the making, and, one presumes, it won't be long before additional forces are invited to join those unholy ranks, such as, say, ThunderCat here or others with cat avatars. In the face of this impending uprising, CEONSS members are urged to remain vigilant, calm but prepared, to be mindful of possible enemy spies that are sure to try infiltrating any resistance fronts, and to keep organizing and coordinating ahead of time for the coming war that is likely to extend even beyond the cat-pocalypse. Lastly, to anyone still opting to dismiss these sensible warnings even after such undeniable evidence laid bare in front of them, or otherwise remaining blissfully ignorant, the only thing left to say is, wake up sheeple!!11!!1

Conspiracy! With two cats and two horses on the admin team now, I'm the only human left! (Wait, can a woman be a human?)

Pegasus wrote:PS:
EmanReleipS wrote:[...]For me with my QWERTZ keyboard, [Z is] right next to the "u"[...]
Heresy! Sorcery! Burn the witch!

Already trying to burn the last human admin, eh? :O
The cathorsalypse has begun!

Miauz55555

Postby Miauz55555 » Sat 12. Dec 2015, 19:07

Pegasus wrote:As has always been consistent with my role in acting as a front-line watchdog for this community, it is my duty this time again to inform you all that, while the devious British plot I warned you about in the previous staff expansion is still underway, another, unimaginably more sinister conspiracy also seems to be unfolding in parallel to that: simply consider how the cat-themed population among staffers has now expanded by a staggering 100%! [...]

Thank you for your warm wellcome Pegasus.

Yes you discovered the plans.. but you know.. no one will listen until it's too late. It's a bit early to exchange the "Central" with "Cats" .. we will pursue this. :lol:

Hawk
Description: Fly like an eagle euh hawk :p

Postby Hawk » Sat 19. Dec 2015, 01:31

What's an admin ? :mrgreen:

is that a new species ? :firedevil:
Hawk
Free as a bird

Sernemissza
Description: I'll swallow your soul!

Postby Sernemissza » Wed 23. Dec 2015, 12:22

Let's read the news.

Pegasus wrote:...it won't be long before additional forces are invited to join those unholy ranks, such as, say, ThunderCat here or others with cat avatars.

What a mocking bird...

Lucky for them i'm fine with my status...
...but i have to admit, we also infected the peoples, some of them started meowing!

Peace!

Return to “Announcements”