There are channels with rolls and some for everyone. So you need a registrated mail and account there. And join the server. We can also talk about more/ other channels for special rolls if you like. Thats me: Miauz5555C#8832
How you can set up an account:
- Create a new E-mail for it. Web.de, gmx.com don't requier you to verify via mobile and the address and name will not checked until you buy something there (what you should not do, just read before clicking).
- Register an account on https://discordapp.com/register using the new mail and a unique name.
- Verifire your mail.. probably the mail from discord is in the spam folder. (Browser will open.)
- Download GoogleChrome. (I recomment to not login with your google account in it.)
- If you use Chrome just for that the default settings are fine.. if you use it allways than you should have no problem with them at all.^^
- Use this link in Chrome: https://discord.gg/X4V8THM to go on the server.
- Log in and join a Text- and Voice-channel. (You first can only join the public channels without a role.)
- Setting up your mic sensivity with the help from a friend.
- You don't need to logout from a "server", just logout from your account. If you leave a server you need a new invitation to join it again.
Joining a Server.
Channels.. Join them simply via click on them.
Mute mic, all, settings. Rightclick on your picture to set a status (online, buise, invisible..)
Insite settings. The mic sensivity.. if activatet you can see a red line moving on the yellow one when speaking. But it's not 100% correct. Left down is logout.
I recomment this text setting.. but it's up to you.