- Changed height of boxes by the tank.
- Lowed the dm-room teleporter and shaft.
- Placed the teleporter at the top on a box.
- Teleporter in node room now goes up rather then down.
- Default fall damage in the centre room.
- Lowed the jeight of the node bases which should stop the Badgers getting stuck.
- Raised the height of the side nodes spheres.
- Vehicle class blocking volumes have been placed at the entrance to the DM rooms. Manta's should still be able to get over the top the the centre path.
- Small SM added so you can jump from the window onto the bridge with just a double jump. You can jump from the bridge back to the window but if you miss there's no safety net (light).
- Placed extra weapon lockers at core on top of ramp.
- Changed the glass texture of the dm room so people stop trying to shoot the node from the central room.
- Centre room is now blue and darker while most of the rest of the map has a warm hint.
I don't think there's any need for public play testing. I leave this until next Sunday for everyone to post feedback and suggested changes
A couple of notes:
The teleporters at nodes 1 and 9 are up in the air and inside alcoves to limit accidental telefrags. If two people are trying to jump into the alcove and are blocking each other, they are already too close.
Jumpads are preferred to teleporters where possible because they are a more 'natural' to move. You can move in the air, fall short, double jump. I'll have to try and find it, but Peg made an excellent post somewhere about the dis/advantages of jumpads etc. Having jumpads between 4-8 5-6 also allow players to use the alt-fire nuke more directly rather then having to go all the way around.
One of the aims of this rebuild was to make it less of a stalemate map. This is the reason why nodes such as 4 and 5 were so low. It gave players a better chance of holding the node and attacking nodes 3 and 10. Same thing applies to nodes 2, 3, 10 and 11 or moving 6 and 8 into more easily defended alcoves.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.