There are channels with rolls and some for everyone. If you want a roll you have to PM me (or post here) your full discordname-id (so with the #number). So you need a registrated mail and account there. And join the server. We can also talk about more/ other channels for special rolls if you like. Thats me: Miauz5555C#8832
I made 3 "rolls" Admin: all permissions; CEONSS-Players: Joining speacial channels + posting links + sending text to speach messages; Friends: same as CEONSS-Players but without sending text to speach messages; @everyone no links, no chatlogs, only public-channels, auto scan text, text after a specific time.
Some infos about Discord (my personal meaning.. ebay, facebook and google are much worse in some points):
- If you make an account you can NEVER delete it. It's just "sleaping".. well ok. (nearly like facebook)
- Any E-Mail address which you use to register, or put inside your account, is saved on there servers.. forever. (like facebook)
- Any text-chat is saved on there servers, also if you delete them, until you make a written request to delete the specific chatline. You also gave them all permisions to the text.. so if you share your novele with someone and they print it and make money with it you can't do anything against that. (like facebook)
- Every right from every file (pictuare, textdocument, everything) which you upload there (for example to share it with a friend), also in a private chat. (like facebook)
- If you "connect" your discord account to an other social media thing (twitter, facebook,..) you give them permissions to share informations. So don't do that. Really NOT do that.
- Never ever give them your mobile number or a mail which you use anywhere else. Do NOT install the app on mobile.
- May read the Privacy police. They are allowed to change it without a notification (cool thing ha?^^)
- There is no echo function to check you mic. (neither in the browser nor in the app)
- Firefox don't work. (At least for me.. maybe my security plugins and settings don't allow it.. however)
- Works fine with Chrom.
- Voice activation feature is fine.. with my headphone mic I can't hear me bounzing on my keyboard.
- You can use it via browser without registrating an account.
How you can set up an account:
- Create a NEW E-mail for it. Web.de, gmx.com don't requier you to verify via mobile and the address and name will not checked until you buy something there (what you should not do, just read before clicking).
- Register an account on https://discordapp.com/register using the new mail and a unique name.
- I recomment to not install the "app" on any PC, Mobile or anywhere.
- Verifire your mail.. probably the mail from discord is in the spam folder. (Browser will open.)
- Download GoogleChrome. (I recomment to not login with your google account in it.)
- If you use Chrome just for that the default settings are fine.. if you use it allways than you should have no problem with them at all.^^
- Use this link in Chrome: https://discord.gg/Xrctjj2 to go on the server.
- Log in and join a Text- and Voice-channel. (You first can only join the public channels without a role.)
- Setting up your mic sensivity with the help from a friend.
- You don't need to logout from a "server", just logout from your account. If you leave a server you need a new invitation to join it again.
Joining a Server.
Channels.. Join them simply via click on them. You are allways in a text and a voice channel.
Mute mic, all, settings. Rightclick on your picture to set a status (online, buise, invisible..)
Insite settings. The mic sensivity.. if activatet you can see a red line moving on the yellow one when speaking. But it's not 100% correct. Left down is logout.
I recomment this text setting.. but it's up to you. Also I recomment to use a real IRC for text-chat. UT2k4 has one build in.
Last modified: May 1, 2017.
Welcome to Discord!
Information We Collect
When you interact with us through the Services, we may collect information from you, as further described below:Information You Provide: We collect information from you when you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you register for access to the Services or use certain Services. Information we collect may include but not be limited to username, email address, and any messages, images, transient VOIP data (to enable communication delivery only) or other content you send via the chat feature.
Data We Collect Automatically: When you interact with us through the Services, we receive and store certain information such as an IP address, device ID, and your activities within the Services. We may store such information or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by affiliates, agents or service providers. The Services may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of messages users have sent, and the domain names of our visitors' Internet service providers.
Aggregated Information: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Services, we may conduct research on our customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the information collected. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and we may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Info through other Services: You may give us permission to collect your information in other services. For example, you may connect a social networking service ("SNS") such as Facebook or Twitter to your Discord account. When you do this, it allows us to obtain information from those accounts (for example, your friends or contacts).
We may use third party web site analytic tools such as Google Analytics on our website that employ cookies to collect certain information concerning your use of our Services. However, you can disable cookies by changing your browser settings. Further information about the procedure to follow in order to disable cookies can be found on your Internet browser provider's website via your help screen.
Advertisements: You may see our Service advertised in other applications or websites. After clicking on one of these advertisements and installing our Service, you will become a user of the Service. Advertising platforms, which include Twitter and Facebook (and whose SDKs are integrated within our Service), may collect information for optimizing advertising campaigns outside of the Service.
Where Information is Processed
The Company is based in the United States. No matter where you are located, you consent to the processing and transferring of your information in and to the U.S. and other countries. The laws of the U.S. and other countries governing data collection and use may not be as comprehensive or protective as the laws of the country where you live.
Our Use of Your Information
Our Disclosure of Your Information
The Company is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your information with certain third parties, as set forth below:
Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, bankruptcy, dissolution or similar event, your information may be part of the transferred assets.
Consent: We may transfer your information with your consent.
Developers: Developers using our SDK or API will have access to their end users’ information, including message content, message metadata, and voice metadata. Developers must use such information only to provide the SDK/API functionality within their applications and/or services.
Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: Like many businesses, we sometimes hire other companies or individuals to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments.
Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of the Company or Related Companies, (iii) protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
Aggregated or Non-identifiable Data: We may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with our partners or others for business purposes.
Our Services are for users age 13 and over and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personal information to us please contact us at email@example.com.
Links to Other Web Sites
We take reasonable steps to protect the information provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any information via the Internet.
Access to Information
To keep your information accurate, current, and complete, please update your profile and other information via “Settings.” If you need to modify any of your information that is not modifiable via “Settings,” please contact us as specified below. We may in our discretion update or correct information in our possession that you have previously submitted via the Services