FORS is very annoyed by this

Cat1981England

Re: FORS is very annoyed by this

Post by Cat1981England » Thu 31. Jul 2014, 20:22

He gives the other player a second to move away from the teleporter spawn before going through it, which is the correct thing to do.
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1:

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Zon3r
Description: Don't shoot at me!

Post by Zon3r » Thu 31. Jul 2014, 22:14

Actually, if i have to explain, fors was trying to Tk me with the teleport, he would have succeeded if i wouldn't be such a nice guy ( :D ) to wait when someone goes through infront of me not to telefrag him/her. you can hear it as soon as i went through the teleport, he came right after me hoping that he will succeed the second time. lamer

Cat1981England

Post by Cat1981England » Fri 1. Aug 2014, 08:40

Oh I see. So this is you we're watching in 1st person and not Fors. To be fair the video looks like original Doom, it's kinda hard to know who's who and whether there are two people involved or three. If it is For's coming back out after forgetting his, errrrr, assault rifle(?), then yes that is a very devious and underhanded thing to do.

Any idea when this was?

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Zon3r
Description: Don't shoot at me!

Post by Zon3r » Fri 1. Aug 2014, 10:29

2014.04.09 22:55. i didn't posted it cause reasons(no action against him, not for this, not for his falcon camping).
here is the demo, took me some time to dig it up. it's happening right at the start
https://www.sendspace.com/file/orvp5n

Cat1981England

Post by Cat1981England » Fri 1. Aug 2014, 18:29

Ok thank you.

s°rcery
Description: I'm a witch, not a bitch.

Post by s°rcery » Tue 5. Aug 2014, 20:06

I respect the CEONSS & the large ONS rules np but: U can imagine that we cut you off for many years? it's the time to unmute FORS please.
Sorry I don't speak English (really I speak "FPS-english") but since Translate-Google, I'm multilingual :P (joke) !

[P]etya

Post by [P]etya » Tue 5. Aug 2014, 22:20

I think it is time to see whether he finally learned his lesson.

Cat1981England

Post by Cat1981England » Tue 5. Aug 2014, 23:35

Sorry but Fors has had several chances already.

The mute is permanent.

fors
Description: skype:mushiak14

Post by fors » Wed 6. Aug 2014, 22:12

Cat1981England wrote:Sorry but Fors has had several chances already.

The mute is permanent.
of course! to write a single but the same word with an interval of HALF an HOUR at the END of the game, when the power core is destroyed and many players write something joyful in honor of the victory - is very fantastic fak what the brutal crime. Oh sorry I forgot that public insults and threats are allowed on the server but the fus ro dah it is the most dirty and offensive word for everyone.
(but for some reason it did not disturb anyone in the that moment)

[P]etya

Post by [P]etya » Thu 7. Aug 2014, 10:19

Fors has a point in this one, I have to agree. Speaking of spamming: many others spam stuff and insult others without reason. If they aren't punished, why punish somebody with a petty crime? Makes no sense. But since I'm not an admin I'm just only saying the reasons why I think he should be unmuted. The final authority in this case lies in the hands of the admins.